The backcountry pullover.
Pullovers were the deal back in the '90s. The low-bulk style is making a comeback now, especially with the backcountry crowd. The Burton AK Turbine is leading the charge with WindStopper shell fabric, Primaloft synthetic insulation, a fixed, adjustable hood and a huge, zippered kangaroo pocket (think skins, lunch, etc ...)
- WindStopper Active Shell fabric is stretchy, ultra-breathable, and completely windproof
- Lightweight, compressible Primaloft synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Athletic AK Fit with engineered articulation for a comfortable, natural fit that works well with several layers
- Fulltime Contour helmet-compatible, adjustable hood for added storm protection
- Zippered kangaroo-style pocket for storage and comfortable digits
- Light reflective detailing makes you more visible at night