Slowly going the way of the yeti.
Engineered with unlimited dexterity and harsh, unpredictable weather in mind, the Burton AK Yeti Mitten equips your hands with the technology needed to stay dry while conquering the steeps of AK.
- Gore-Tex X-Trafit membrane possesses more dexterity and the closest fit out of every waterproof and breathable Gore membrane; now three-layer construction feels like one
- Fully taped seams prevent water from entering the glove along all stitches throughout the glove
- Pittards Oiltac leather palm utilizes a super-grippy (but still pliable), polymer-infused leather structure that has been treated to limit sweat and external moisture absorption; the infused polymer replenishes itself to surface when needed to increase grip
- Woolly pile fixed fleece lines the interior of the mitt with crucial warmth for cold-weather riding
- Extended-length storm cuff with zipper top-closure takes a preventative measure against snow getting in your glove
- Pistol-grip curvature and ergonomic design conform to the shape of your hand right out of the package
Share your thoughts
Great quality AK gear
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These mitts are great - very high quality. They are warm to about 15-20 degrees but are sized to wear with a liner if you want. The Burton AK Oven Mitts are warmer but are way too warm for most days in Colorado. The Yetis are WAY more low profile so I wear these most of the time. The leather is fantastic. Love them!