From the pipe to the sidecountry.
The Burton Ambush Boot gives you the go-ahead to launch all-out assaults on poor, unsuspecting resorts across the world. Medium flex and Sweet spot Speed Zone lacing allow you to customize the feel of the Ambush to attack any kind of terrain so you don't have to think about what kind of riding you'll be doing, just pull on your boots and do it.
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology for a smaller profile and better board feel
- Imprint 3 thermo-moldable liner for a custom fit
- Red Pad lace bite protection lets you lase the boot tightly without pain
- EST optimized Dynolite outsole with gel heel insert for shock absorption
- Snowproof internal gusset keeps your foot dry and happy, even on deep days
- EVA footbed with ESS support shank and Aegis anti-microbial coating to reduce odor
- Flex Spine Backstay for support and flex where you need them
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing allows you to customize your fit for a stiff, tight fit where you want it and flex where you don't
Share your thoughts
Wish they fit!
Out of the box they look sick and and fit super cushy. The lacing system is great. soft flex is nice. Only problem I had were my funky feet. Just couldnt get a tight fit around my narrow heel. Definitely would recommend for those without long thin feet.
Greatness under $250
I feel like a pro when I slip on these boots. Most comfortable boot I have ever owned. Speed lacing system the best lacing mechanism ever, super fast in & out, and easy on the mountain adjustments. These boots have loads of flex, response like an after ski boot to bend around, but the support in the spine gives you all the strength you need to avoid ankle injury. I cant say enough good stuff about these. If you want a quality boot that does not cost more than your deck look no more!
Boot is comfortable and fits to size. Love the velcro on the tongue, as well as the speed zone lacing. Boot holds ankle in very well. Wanted a stiffer boot but not too stiff for park riding. Just right for me. No need to tighten midday of riding. Orange creme looks sick.
Total Comfort Tech
Total Comfort Tech
Are you getting the orange/cream colorway...
Are you getting the orange/cream colorway in stock soon?
What is in stock is all that is available.