From the park to the steeps, they'll never see you coming.
The Burton Ambush snowboard boot handles everything on the mountain with a jib-friendly flex that doesn't skimp on support. The Speed Zone lacing system makes it easy to dial in your fit, and the articulated Wishbone cuff gives you support for landing flat, with plenty of flex for tweaking that Gonz-inspired stalefish. Plus, it's got Shrinkage technology, to give you the smallest possible footprint and less toe overhang. Attack everything in your path.
- Dual zone Speed Zone lacing system
- Power Up 3D molded tongue
- Wishbone articulated cuff
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology
- Dual-density AutoCANT cushioning