Burton added 40-grams of Thermacore lining to the Boys’ Apollo Jacket, so you get a little extra insulation on chilly days without risking spontaneous combustion on warmer spring sessions. Mesh-lined underarm zippers help you cool off even more when the mercury really rises, so you can regulate temperature and never be uncomfortable.
- Dryride Durashell fabric and critically taped seams fight off wet snow
- Taffeta lining for next-to-skin comfort and increased wicking performance
- Jacket-to-pants interface eliminates the gap and keeps your pants from filling with pow
- Flash pass pocket saves time in lift lines and keeps you from loosing your ticket
- Goggle pocket to keep things from disappearing during your lunch break
Share your thoughts
This coat was a replacement...the size chart stated..Medium 10-12..when I received it no way was it a 10-12. Because the same jacket was out of stock when I called for a replacement..I ordered the same brand..different jacket in a Large. The new jacket is very, very big... don't know that the problem is but I thought that the same Brand would run the same..not so..now I have a jacket that does not fit anyone..I had to give my Grandson $140.00 to shop for his own jacket..this wa a Xmas gift so I was very disappointed to say the least.
Electic Blue is where its at!
Jackets come in all shapes an sizes and for a some the right fit and warmth is hard to find. This jacket is great with a light fleece under it. not to hot for the park and just right all mountain. Hoody's know what cold and wet weather Mount Hood can dish.