Technical simplicity with a thing for staying dry.
- Printed fully taped seams stop moisture from creeping in through stitching
- DRYRIDE Durashell-coated ripstop material maintains durability and water-resistance without weighing you down
- Packable and lightweight material feels comfortable and takes up little room in your pack
- Slim fit looks good on and off the hill
- Adjustable cuffs and hem cinch seal out wind and water
- Full-time Contour hood keeps moisture off your head with a shape that won't block your vision
Share your thoughts
Cool, so are the sleeves shorter on the...
Cool, so are the sleeves shorter on the slim fit jackets as well?
Hi Ive never purchased a "Slim Fit" from...
Hi Ive never purchased a "Slim Fit" from Burton before, only Sig Fit stuff....I'm looking for something thats going to provide basic protection against average rain fall but not fit hugely big/baggy....preferably not super tight either though, more in the middle i guess...
I'm 5'8" and weigh 175 lbs....
What size would be best for me? I was considering a Large.
I would say Large should fit great.