- EST optimized midsole cuts weight and uses a reduced ramp-angle in the heel to lower your center of gravity and improve response
- B3 gel inserts up the shock absorption
- Flex liner uses strategically placed TaiPanels for support without all-over stiffening
- Park 2 footbed mixes dual-density cushioning and arch, heel, and toe support for all-day hucking
- Flex-cuff heel-hold wraps around ankle to reduce slop without limiting mobility for park and street rides
- Aegis antimicrobial coating handles odor
Share your thoughts
Tried this on in a store before I ordered them. They fit amazing! True to size (like all Burton boots) I didn't have to go a half size up or anything. These boots cost more but they are so worth it cause they are truly exceptional. Can't wait to try em out on the mountain. I got the multi colored ones. They are adorable!!