Less weight often means less tech, and what’s the good of feather-light when your foot slops around and your boot feels like it has less support than your bunny slippers? Burton made the Women’s Axel Snowboard Boot with a superlight EST midsole for support and light weight.
- EST optimized midsole cuts weight and uses a reduced ramp-angle in the heel to lower your center of gravity and improve response
- B3 gel inserts up the shock absorption
- Flex liner uses strategically placed TaiPanels for support without all-over stiffening
- Park 2 footbed mixes dual-density cushioning and arch, heel, and toe support for all-day hucking
- Flex-cuff heel-hold wraps around ankle to reduce slop without limiting mobility for park and street rides
- Aegis antimicrobial coating handles odor
Share your thoughts
Tried this on in a store before I ordered them. They fit amazing! True to size (like all Burton boots) I didn't have to go a half size up or anything. These boots cost more but they are so worth it cause they are truly exceptional. Can't wait to try em out on the mountain. I got the multi colored ones. They are adorable!!