Lightweight park playmate.
- Articulating cuff allow upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently so as to create fluid forward motion and to maximize heel hold
- Heat-moldable Flex 2 liner the Plush Cuff that holds your calf snugly and comfortably in a super-soft fur lining
- Flex 2’s Rad Pad keeps your laces from digging in (even when you have them cranked down), while the Ultra-Cush Park 2 footbed provides extra cushioning
- Therm-ic liners are pre-wired for heat; just plug in a battery pack (sold separately) and kiss cold feet goodbye
- Aegis treatment of the liner keeps perma-stink at bay
Share your thoughts
I love my boots...I purchased them this season soley for the pre-wired heating element...They run small so I had to get a size larger...Boots are comfortable and keep your feeling cozy is the coldest days!!! I highly recommennd these boots over any other...
Comfortable but not made for my feet
It was super comfortable until I started riding. My heels could not be securely locked in and it kept lifting. The only part keeping the top strapped in is the velcro part which also did not help me much since I did not feel secure wearing these while riding. Again, they are super comfortable off the mountain but they were just not made for my feet. Did 2 runs with these and had to go home since I felt like I was about to twist my ankles. Returning.
Will you be getting any more of these boots...
Will you be getting any more of these boots in size 8.5 in Black or White?
I hope so, these boots are awesome. The design was soo good that they put this lacing system into the Men's line for this year. Keep checking back.
2010/2011 Burton Axel Snowboard Boot - Women's
Take to the air with the Burton Women’s Axel Snowboard Boot. The Axel is built with the super-lightweight DynoliteEST midsole, which lowers your center of gravity and improves your feel—especially when you’re riding in a Burton EST binding. This soft, flexy, jib-friendly boot also includes the new Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing, which breaks the shell’s quick-lace system into three areas so you can dial in the fit and lock your heel in place. Power Straps also help you easily snug the cuff and forefoot, ensuring the Axel hangs with you when you blast off.