Lightweight, flexy control.
Play in the park all day with the freestyle-friendly Burton Women’s Axel Snowboard Boot. This featherweight, medium-flexing boot features an articulating cuff that allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently, so you can get tweaked to the max without shell resistance or creasing and with maximum heel hold.
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing locks your heel into place with a quick-lace system, while re-engineered Power Straps let you dial in the fit at the cuff and forefoot
- Flex liner has been completely re-engineered for female riders, including a re-shaped toe box and enhanced heel/ankle fit, for fit, comfort, and warmth
- Flex Cuff cuddles around your ankle to boost heel hold and improve tweaked-out action
- Liner is pre-wired for heat; just plug in a Therm-ic battery pack (sold separately) and enjoy blissfully warm toes all day
- Rad Pad keeps your laces from digging in when you have them cranked down
- Ultra-plush Park 2 footbed features Aegis treatment to prevent smelly socks
- Lightweight, resilient DynoliteEST outsole lowers your center of gravity and improves your board feel—especially when you’re riding in a Burton EST binding
Share your thoughts
awesome light-weight boots that feel like a sneaker. i had the burton Qs with thermic heaters prior to these boots, and i like how i have the options of using the heaters on these boots as well if i need an extra boost of warmth. i have these in the gray/pinks and the only downside is that the boots collect a bit of snow. other than that...great boots!