The Burton Axel Snowboard Boot may be park-performance focused, but it also features plenty of lavish extras. Pre-wired to hook up to a Therm-ic heating system for luxurious warmth, the Axel also features a fur-lined Plush Cuff and a Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing system that locks your heel down for added comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone laces go all the way around your ankle to lock your heel down, and features upper and lower hook-and-loop Power Straps for even more control over the fit
- Dynolite EST optimized outsole with B3 gel inserts offers low-profile, lightweight cushioning that improves board feel without compromising shock absorption
- Flex Spine backstays allow for medial and lateral mobility while still providing sufficient edge-to-edge support when you land
- Thin Profile 3D tongue is ergonomically designed to lock in your leg and foot while minimizing overlap between liner and shell for improved comfort
- Heat-moldable Imprint 3 liner features Velcro J-Bar interface and Inner Lace Lock for superior heel hold
- Level 2 Molded EVA footbed with Aegis antimicrobial coating provides additional cushioning and prevents your boots being overtaken by foot funk
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print
- Therm-ic Heat pre-wired for those whose feet are always cold (heating units sold separately)
Share your thoughts
For those 13 hour park days! The axel is a softer option amongst the heavy hitters. This boot will support you through the park and haul ass down the groomer. Sweet spot speed zone lacing lets you customize the fit focusing on heel hold when it matter most. I love this boot, and words cant give it justice. One day in these bad boys will prove you can ride all terrain for days and days and days! It also has heat wiring so you will never be cold again!