Leave your mark on The Wall.
How long do these deals last? or do they just get better when the stock gets lower?
March 20, 2013
I just pulled the trigger on. A lib tech %40 off, they sell pretty quick and sizes become very limited. I would make the move sooner rather than later.
April 7, 2013
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Four Horsemen Sales
October 1, 2012
A spin on the fish and a redesign of the Malolo, the Barracuda is four wheel drive for front, side, and backcountry, Nug Reductional allows you to downsize 2-3 cm from your normal length board and the S-Rocker shape gives your that effortless float on the heaviest of days. A mid level flex allows the Barracuda to be soft, playful, and a freestyle spin to a directional, tapered board.
- 149 cm, 153 cm, 157 cm, 161 cm, 165 cm, 169 cm
- directional tapered
- medium (5 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- S-Rocker (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [149cm] 1125 mm; [153cm] 1165 mm; [157cm] 1195 mm; [161cm] 1235 mm; [165cm] 1275 mm; [169cm] 1315 mm
- Waist Width:
- [149cm] 243 mm; [153cm] 248 mm; [157cm] 252 mm; [161cm] 255 mm; [165cm] 257 mm; [169cm] 259 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [149cm] 7.3 m; [153cm] 7.6 m; [157cm] 7.8 m; [161cm] 8.1 m; [165cm 8.4 m; [169cm] 8.6 m
- Stance Width:
- [149, 153, 157cm} 21 cm; [161, 165, 169cm] 22 cm
- Stance Setback:
- 2 in
- Super Fly II (wood), triax glass
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain riding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year