You don't need to have been a scout to know how to be ready for anything; you just tuck the Burton Women's Birdie jacket into your backpack, just in case. When a cold wind picks up out of nowhere, those gray clouds start spitting, or the path on your bike ride gets a little overgrown with encroaching branches, this lightweight ripstop jacket fends off little (or not so little) surprises.
- Lightweight nylon mini-ripstop fabric resists wind and abrasion, and features DWR coating to fend off light precipitation
- Vented back allows heat to escape on a hike or bike ride
- Rollaway hood stashes in collar
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
This runs small. But over all, I'm 5'7" and 140 lbs and retuned the M for an XL. The XL is a little big, but it's great to fit a thicker layer underneath. Cool graphics, I dig it.