Be the first to upload your photo of the Blender Snowboard - Women's. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Write your question here...I'm 5'5", 120. Intermediate/ advanced. Currently riding burton feelgood 148cm. I'm venturing more into the park and want to improve that area of my riding. Should I get the blender in 145 or 148? While this will primarily be my park board I still want enough stability to cruise around.
March 3, 2013
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 141 cm, 145 cm, 148 cm, 151 cm, 154 cm
- medium soft (3 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- V Rocker (rockered)
- Effective Edge:
- [141cm] 1040 mm; [145cm] 1080 mm; [148cm] 1110 mm; [151cm] 1140 mm; [154cm] 1170 mm
- Waist Width:
- [141cm] 237 mm; [145cm] 241 mm; [148cm] 243 mm; [151cm] 244 mm; [154cm] 245 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [141cm] 6.2 m; [145cm] 6.5 m; [148cm] 6.8 m; [151cm] 6.9 m; [154cm] 7.2 m
- Stance Width:
- [141cm] 19 in; [145, 148cm] 20 in; [151, 154cm] 21 in
- Stance Setback:
- Super Fly (wood), triax glass
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year