Become an viral video sensation … for the right reasons.
Strut your stuff for the video dude with the … whoa, get your mind out of the gutter … with the jib-happy Burton Women’s Blender Snowboard. You’ll deliver highlight-worthy footage with this park-friendly board; between the buttery V-Rocker suspension and the addition of the new Burton Spoon—which lifts the edges between your feet for insane spins, rails, and boxes―you’ll be hogging all the camera time.
- Channel mounting system lets you fine-tune your stance width and angle to the max; when combined with Burton EST bindings, it provides ultimate board feel and control. Adaptable to most bindings
- Rail-Ready edge tune is slightly beveled for easy sliding, yet still grips when you’re slashing and jumping
- Symmetrical twin shape allows a balanced ride that easily accommodates riding switch; twin flex boosts this versatility further
- Lightweight Super Fly Core mixes up hard and soft woods to save weight and improve snap and response.
- Durable, highly porous sintered base provides superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
Share your thoughts
Blender 141 with Scribe bindings
my new baby:))))
Demoed this board and fell in love with it
I demoed a 145 blender after demoing a 149 lipstick. I fell in love with the blender instantly. It has a ton of pop. I was getting good air just on flat ground. It is also super flexible but at the same time i was surprised how well it handled on the entire mountain. I went down black diamonds with no problems and felt in total control. I was also surprised I liked the shorter board but that is a preference thing anyway. This is the board I will be purchasing.
This board is mainly portrayed as a park-only...
This board is mainly portrayed as a park-only board.
But, is it still good for groomers (obviously not intense, high-speed carves), and can it still hold an edge well on hard-pack and just goofing around on the hill?
Yes it can. It will hold an edge just fine when you are flying down groomers or messing around on the mountain. Great board.