The Blunt should probably join some kind of support group.
The Burton Blunt Snowboard isn't a museum piece. It was bred and born to be abused. Don't feel bad for it, though. That's what it loves. Rail-ready edges, full rocker, and a soft twin flex mean that the Blunt will take out everything you can shell out, forgive you, then ask for more.
- Full rocker forgives the occasional sketched landing and floats in the pow-pow
- Classic tip-to-tail wood Fly core
- Squeezebox technology transfers energy from underfoot to the edges for more pop and edge hold
- Frostbite Edges extend slightly underfoot for better hold in icy conditions
- Pro Tip reduces weight at the tip and tail for less swing weight
- Twin Flex means the Blunt feels the same whether you're riding forward or switch