Get ready to treat your body and soul to a damn good time.
If you don't need the stiffest board with the most expensive, NASA-grade materials and instead want to invest in having the most fun possible, then we suggest you enjoy a Blunt. Yep, Burton knows you'd rather save cash for your stash, so it made a wide version of its Blunt Snowboard just for you—the guy who likes his high to be as big as his feet.
- V-Rocker profile offers continuous rocker throughout the length of the board for catch-free playfulness and plenty of float in the pow
- Negative Core profile thins out the core between the binding for softer flex and a playful feel
- Cruise Control design adds convex shape at the nose and tail as well as an extra-mellow edge tune to the already soft flex
- Jumper Cables ultralight rods form a V-shape from the outer bindings to the tip and tail to add pop to the mellow flex
- Fly core reduces weight and provides a forgiving flex for a more relaxed ride
- Pro Tip reduces weight at the tip and tail for less swing weight
- Frostbite edges extend slightly underfoot for better hold in icy conditions
- Bigfoot artist graphics create a unique look only available to you riders with big feet