It's like walking on a carpet made of puppies.
When you're riding hard all day every day, you deserve to be comfortable out there. The Burton Bootique Women's Snowboard Boot features a low-profile outsole with B3 gel inserts for maximum shock-absorption and the soft-flexing shell keeps things relaxed. Plus, the heat-moldable Imprint 1 liner has a luxurious faux-fur lining and slots to insert disposable toe warmers to keep your feet toasty in any conditions.
- Speed Dial Lacing System allows for quick entry and exit and easy on-the-fly adjustments
- EST optimized outsole with B3 gel inserts offers a low profile, lightweight cushioning system that improves board feel without compromising shock absorption
- Soft-Flexing Shell allows for natural leg movement
- Thin Profile 3D tongue is ergonomically correct to lock in your leg and foot while minimizing overlap between liner and shell for improved comfort
- Heat-Moldable Imprint 1 Liner features a slot for disposable toe warmers to keep you out there longer
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed provides additional shock-absorption
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print