It's like walking on a carpet made of puppies.
When you're riding hard all day every day, you deserve to be comfortable out there. The Burton Bootique Women's Snowboard Boot features a low-profile outsole with B3 gel inserts for maximum shock-absorption and the soft-flexing shell keeps things relaxed. Plus, the heat-moldable Imprint 1 liner has a luxurious faux-fur lining and slots to insert disposable toe warmers to keep your feet toasty in any conditions.
- Speed Dial Lacing System allows for quick entry and exit and easy on-the-fly adjustments
- EST optimized outsole with B3 gel inserts offers a low profile, lightweight cushioning system that improves board feel without compromising shock absorption
- Soft-Flexing Shell allows for natural leg movement
- Thin Profile 3D tongue is ergonomically correct to lock in your leg and foot while minimizing overlap between liner and shell for improved comfort
- Heat-Moldable Imprint 1 Liner features a slot for disposable toe warmers to keep you out there longer
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed provides additional shock-absorption
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print
Share your thoughts
Speed Dial Issues
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Bootique boot has been great but the Speed Dial system is nothing short of a total failure. After only a few days of riding harsh reality has set in....these boots where a $200 loss. While the boot is very comfortable and fights heel lift very well the speed dial comes loose within minutes of getting off the chair lift. Cranking these things down multiple times per run just isn't cool. They claim that they don't need to lock like a BOA but they unwind and would benefit from a lock. Flex from the boot or even pants rubbing on them is enough to get the dial turnning backwards.
Dial it in
Your dialed in even better then before with the new speed dial lacing system. With a softer heat moldable liner for direct comfort. The sensitive feel and cushioning of an EST outsole gives you better board feel and control.