Achieving warmth is easy. Staying warm—and dry, for that matter—is a task for the UltraWick fleece found in the Burton Little Boys' Minishred Top.
- DryRide UltraWick fleece breathes exceptionally well, moves moisture, and dries quickly to ensure all-day comfort
- 180-degree stretch material moves with bunch-free comfort and flexibility
- Anti-pilling material has been processed with long-lasting softness
- Softlock seams keep him comfy all day
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Great (lighter weight) layering piece! Very soft & has held up well through washes so far. My 2 yr old loves the print & they are very soft & comfy. We live in a climate where it's not uncommon for temps to be in the negatives, and so, I often pair these with Burton's Minishred Fleece Set (which I also love). I do wish that they were a little smaller- my son is a tall 2yr old and the length is perfect but I think they tend to run a little big otherwise (not a tightly fitting set). Nonetheless, I have been very pleased with this set and will buy again.