The streets are your playground, which means you don't necessarily need a pant built for snowy slopes and blizzardy weather. The Burton Men's Burner Denim Pant does feature a DryRide Mist-Defy finish to repel the wet stuff, and it does have ghetto slits for a rider-specific look, but otherwise it's all street-savvy jean.
- Made from top-quality stretch denim from Kurabo Mills in Japan
- DryRide Mist Defy DWR treatment provides protection from light precipitation so you aren't walking around in soggy pants after a fall or during a snowstorm
- Street fit means these are going to wear like the other jeans in your wardrobe
- Shoelace belt at waist gets the fit right and looks cool
- Zip Ghetto slits lets you set the hem the way you like it