Crush everything in your path.
Burton built the Escapade Re:Flex Women's Binding for ladies who specialize in showing up the boys all over the mountain. The Hammock Hi-Back has built-in roll, to provide a direct connection to your heel edge, but with way more lateral freedom than you're used to for tweaked tricks. It's got the all-new Double Take buckle system to precise micro-adjustment, and that means even more comfort. When you factor in the Re:Flex base plate, which flexes with your board instead of creating a dead spot under the binding, you can expect nothing but comfort and control, from the park to the steeps, and everything in between.
- Zero-Lean Kickback Hammock Hi-Back with MicroFLAD
- Single component Re:Flex baseplate 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED cushioning system with B3 Gel
- Hammockstrap asymmetrical heel strap
- Gettagrip Capstrap toe strap
- Double Take buckles featuring Insta-Click
- Tool-free forward lean adjust
- Compatible with 3- and 4-hole snowboards
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really enjoy these bindings. They have changed my riding. They are very responsive, lightweight, easy to mount and change stance. The grip on the bottom allows me to ride any kind of terrine with ease. thanks burton!
BEST WOMEN'S BINDING AROUND
Sometimes I have a hard time with women's bindings since they tend to have softer flexes and sometimes skimp on technology improvements compared to the men's versions. That being said, this is by far my favorite women's binding on the market. The flex is like a slightly softer version of the men's Cartel with all the tech benefits of the men's Genesis. These are super comfortable, extremely responsive, and lightweight for a Burton binding. They are soft enough to have fun in the park, but they are still responsive enough to shred the steeper stuff.