Strapping in comes first, turns follow quickly.
Sometimes it's the little, seemingly peripheral things that make the biggest difference. For example, Burton’s Freestyle Grom Snowboard Binding includes the Onestrap closure system that cuts in half the time your kid needs to strap into the board. The result? Less frustration, greater staying power with the actual learning process and, ultimately, faster progression.
- Front wing on the binding provides support to keep your kid's foot from sliding around
- Cant and rotation adjustments on the lightweight, single-component Grom Freestyle highback offer adult-like performance
- Highback is specially-designed so little mitts can easily grasp it to carry the board
- Sticker pack included so your little ripper can customize the Freestyle grom to his (or her) liking
Share your thoughts
Takes a lickin!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this one for my toddler. Great, quality construction. Super easy to get in and out of. Great product! Still going after tons of falls!
My boys love them
We got these for boy of our boys (8 & 10), they love them and said they are easy to work.
i have a toddler who wears a size 8, his...
i have a toddler who wears a size 8, his boots are a 9. i cannot find a conversion table that tells me where that falls on your sizing chart. i have asked the google, and it was little help. anybody have any info on this?