The only Stilettos you can ride in.
Unlike the footwear, Burton Women’s Stiletto Snowboard Bindings are all about flex, cushioning, and ergonomics. Designed specifically for women and stacked with cushy features, the Stilettos are ideal for freestyle riding
- Designed with Burton's Women's-Specific True Fit, these bindings are meant to combine with Burton True Fit boards and boots so you can experience a ride that is designed solely for the way you ride
- Single-Component Canted hi-backs mirror the contours of your legs to ensure comfort and deliver a seamless connection for maximum response
- MicroFLAD Technology allows you to dial in your Forward Lean without any tools
- FullBED cushioning system fights off fatigue caused by shredding too hard and takes the sting out of bigger impacts
- Primo Capstraps are 3D curved with Triple Axis Spines and a Grip Fit so they won't come loose while you're soaring through the air
- Smooth Glide Buckles are designed and built by Burton to deliver season after season of quick and reliable ratcheting in a super-lightweight chrome-plated aluminum package
Share your thoughts
I just bought the Burton Stiletto Bindings...
I just bought the Burton Stiletto Bindings in lime green. Unfortunately when they arrived I realized that they are meant to be attached to the snowboard by channels. I bought the Burton Lux V rocker snowboard to match the bindings but they don't fit together. Is there anyway that I can put a disc into the stiletto bindings so it fits the board? I really don't want to have to sell my bindings and buy new ones.
if you bought them at backcountry, you can return it no questions asked