The only Stilettos you can ride in.
- Designed with Burton's Women's-Specific True Fit, these bindings are meant to combine with Burton True Fit boards and boots so you can experience a ride that is designed solely for the way you ride
- Single-Component Canted hi-backs mirror the contours of your legs to ensure comfort and deliver a seamless connection for maximum response
- MicroFLAD Technology allows you to dial in your Forward Lean without any tools
- FullBED cushioning system fights off fatigue caused by shredding too hard and takes the sting out of bigger impacts
- Primo Capstraps are 3D curved with Triple Axis Spines and a Grip Fit so they won't come loose while you're soaring through the air
- Smooth Glide Buckles are designed and built by Burton to deliver season after season of quick and reliable ratcheting in a super-lightweight chrome-plated aluminum package
Share your thoughts
I just bought the Burton Stiletto Bindings...
I just bought the Burton Stiletto Bindings in lime green. Unfortunately when they arrived I realized that they are meant to be attached to the snowboard by channels. I bought the Burton Lux V rocker snowboard to match the bindings but they don't fit together. Is there anyway that I can put a disc into the stiletto bindings so it fits the board? I really don't want to have to sell my bindings and buy new ones.
if you bought them at backcountry, you can return it no questions asked