How could anyone make something so great even better? Well, for the Cartel Re:Flex Limited Snowboard Binding, Burton took its legendary super-responsive and comfy binding and shaved off weight to make it the lightest Cartel to date.
- Single-component Living Hinge highback is canted to mimic natural leg position for less fatigue; rotation can be easily adjusted independent of forward lean
- Zero Forward Lean design offers a playful, relaxed feel, and DialFLAD tool-free lean adjuster lets you crank up the forward lean when you need more powerful heelside turns.
- Super responsive short-glass and nylon composite baseplate is still playful enough for freestyle riding
- Recycled materials in the highback and baseplate reduce waste
- Removable Autocant Fullbed cushioning uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position regardless of stance, resulting in less fatigue and more control
- React Strap ankle straps and Gettagrip Capstraps lock your feet down without creating painful pressure points
- Dual-Component Smooth Glide buckles click in and out effortlessly
- Re:Flex baseplate discs are compatible with every board from every manufacturer
Share your thoughts
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE...
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE OF BINDING BURTON CARTEL RE: FLEX LIMITED TO BURTON CARTEL RE: FLEX? IF HE IS GOOD FOR A TEENAGER 16 YEARS HAVING A PLANK OF FLYING V BURTON
The major difference between the Cartel Re:Flex and Cartel Re:Flex Limited is color.
This is an awesome option for a go everywhere do everything binding. Great choice for your 16 year old.
There is a reason more pros ride the Cartel than any other binding.