The Burton Girls' Charm Jacket is packed with toasty insulation so you can work your magic on the hill, even on the coldest day. But the special appeal of the Charm is in feminine details like the runching on the front and pockets, and the bright, poppy colors that stand out on a gray winter's day.
- Dryride Durashell 2L fabric keeps you dry through snowstorms
- Internal media pocket with cord port makes it easy to bring your tunes along
- Powder skirt attaches to your Burton pants to ensure that no snow sneaks down your back
- Room to Grow system gives you a couple of extra inches in the sleeves if you need them
- Internal backpack straps make it easy to tote the jacket around the school, the mall, or hiking in the park
Share your thoughts
Is this jacket insulated well? Or is it...
Is this jacket insulated well? Or is it just a shell that you would need a fleece under?
It is an insulated jacket with 100g of Thermacore insulation inside the shell.