From the construction to the graphics, the Chicklet is as sweet as candy.
- EZ-V rocker profile offers a fun, forgiving ride thanks to the catch-free ride of full, soft rocker
- Easy Rider technology features a convex base that works in conjunction with the rocker profile and pre-tuned edges for the most worry-free, mellow ride
- Fly core is Burton's ultralight contribution to novice riders to provide forgiving flex and a feel
- Grippy foot pads over binding inserts and Ringlet (for a tow rope) featured on 80, 90, & 100cm sizes to get your grom used to the feeling of riding
Share your thoughts
Chicklet is the way to go
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this after seeing so many toddlers on this specific board. My toddler loves the graphics and it's built super sturdy. Going on to season 2 and it has taken a beating. Will say you should ask the experts when it comes to sizing. Glad we did!
hey, can you help with sizing? my daughter...
hey, can you help with sizing? my daughter will be just over 3 years old this winter, at most 95cm and 26-28lbs.......should we go for 80cm or 90cm?
80cm. It will beway more forgiving with out the extra 5-8cm of extra edge
Little shredder in the making
This board kicks ass when it comes to teaching your little one how to ride. The edges are practically impossible to catch, it's reverse camber which means it's way easy for my 5-year-old to control on the mountain, and it's super flexible meaning it's forgiving when she hits some challenging terrain. We were on the mountain half a day before she was going off the lifts... the only thing i will say is that the sizing chart is a bit misleading. My daughter is just under 4 feet tall and about 50 pounds and the 100cm was perfect for her (and will be next year too!).