Dialed-in fit for how you ride.
You don't want to be the one that holds everyone up while you stop at the bottom to adjust your boots, but it's hard to enjoy riding when your feet don't feel right. Luckily the Burton Chloe Women's Snowboard Boot features the new Speed Dial lacing system that allows you to loosen or tighten your boots with a quick turn of the dial, so whether you need to relieve a little pressure on the chair, or crank it down before dropping into the big jump line, the Chloe has you covered.
- Speed Dial lacing system allows you to quickly tighten or loosen your boots with the simple twist of a dial
- Phantom construction fuses the liner and the shell into one piece that not only shaves weight, but also makes it easier to slide on and off
- Soft Flex 3D tongue is ergonomically correct to lock in your leg and foot while minimizing overlap between liner and shell for improved comfort
- Dynolite EST optimized outsole with B3 gel inserts offers a low profile, lightweight cushioning system that improves board feel without compromising shock absorption
- Level 1 molded footbed softens harsh landings
- Total Comfort construction offers a broken-in feel right out of the box
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print