Throw on the Restricted Cholo Jacket from Burton when you want to represent your Compton style on the mountain. DryRide Durashell helps keep you dry if a bit of snow kicks up, and the ALS lining strategically holds heat near your core and is breathable under your arms so you stay comfortable whether you are nailing on the groomers or nailing it at your woman’s quinceanera.
- DryRide Durashell 2L helps keeps flurries from soaking in
- Thermacore helps keep you warm when the air is cool without adding bulk
- The ALS lining to keep heat in where you need it and let it out where things heat up
- Articulated sleeves give you more room to move you arms in case you need to backhand a gaper or two
- Hem-cinch and waist-gaiter keep snow out if you go down in the freshies
- Team fit adds two extra inches in body length and an extra inch to the sleeve so you have more room to move without exposing yourself
Share your thoughts
Burton advertises this as having a pass...
Burton advertises this as having a pass pocket.
Can anyone with this jacket advise as to where it is? I can't find it. I found the stash pocket...but no word on the pass!
This jacket is great! real warm and waterproof.. Im 5'8" 160lbs and went with a Large.. Its kind of big but has pull strings if you wanna tighten up bottom.. Great for riding!
Is this jacket filled with down or a down...
Is this jacket filled with down or a down alternative? If not are there multiple removable layers?
Yep this jacket comes equipped with a light poly-fill insulation. 40 grams to be exact, which is a small amount of insulation. There are no removable layers in this jacket.
If you'd like heavily insulated jackets, click our "Synthetic Insulation" jackets or "Puffy Jackets" for down filled. Click "3-in-1 Snowboard Jackets" for jackets with removable liners.
Once again shredwise is right on with the response.
Buy this jacket
There is nothing about this jacket I do not like. They thought of everything you would need and it keeps me warm. Plus it looks and fits great makes the lady wanna play with your snowballz.
Sickest Jacket out
This is one of the best jackets (Style) Burton has ever made. I LOVE the yellow one and the blue. The material is like a flannel, but keeps you dry enough to shred anywhere this side of the Mississippi. Bonded hoodie to cap it off. Swoop on one of these before its too late...like now, right now.