The most fun toy a kid can have.
- Flat Top flat profile between the feet with early rise tip and tail provides continuous edge contact, greater stability, and the relaxed, catch-free attitude of full rocker
- Easy Rider board shape lifts the edges off the now makes it tough to catch an edge, while a super-soft flex makes it easy to
- Twin flex and shape for predictable turning and stopping in either direction
- Fly core is Burton's classic tip-to-tail wood core, which is constantly refined for optimized flex, feel, pop, and strength
- Extruded base is easy to tune and repair
- Please note that each size features different Toy Story characters
Share your thoughts
Backcountry comes through like a champ!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
I purchased this board for my nephew as his 1st SNOWBOARD.....after the first delivery was STOLEN by neighbors, I called BC.com and with only verifying my account history, sent ANOTHER BOARD out ASAP with NO HITCH....AWESOME!!! Thank YOU Back Country .com for coming through like a champion!!!
Best Grom board?.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This board is awesome??my twin 3 year olds will ride this board for the next 2 - 3 seasons. I put the Grom XS bindings on it with the Riglet Reel at the nose. Can't ask much more for a kids first ride.
Limited Edition Toy Story Chopper from Burton Snowboards allows you to keep up the adventure. Convex base with Easy Rider allows for catch-free fun and Flat Top construction allows for a more predictable, stable ride. For parents, the Riglet accessory attaches to the nose of the three smallest sizes to tow junior around until hes ready to rock bindings.