Plush like you like it.
Burton went for straight comfort when it created the Women’s Citizen Snowboard Binding. Ultra-plush straps keep you from feeling any pressure points no matter how long you ride.
- Soft flex makes these bindings incredibly easy to ride
- Smooth Glide buckle technology lets you strap in quickly
- Gas Pedal baseplate improves toe response and cornering performance
- Women�s Specific True Fit design eliminates all slop between boots and bindings
- EVA-padded baseplate cushions landings and eases the chatter in hardpack
Share your thoughts
Does anyone have these bindings? Are they...
Does anyone have these bindings? Are they worth the buy?
If you need new bindings, then yes they are worth buying. These are a super soft, great beginner binding. The price is awesome, you can not go wrong with these.
quality and price
I've been happy with these, for the price.
I have a size 11/12 foot, will women's...
I have a size 11/12 foot, will women's large bindings fit my feet? (please say yes)
women's 11/12? Might be pushing it... might want to find a men's M binding. When you're borderline like that, you really gotta take your boots in to a store and try out a few different pairs to see what fits
Yup, they fit either 4 x 4 or Burton's patented 3 hole system. If you ever upgrade to a board that has the Burton Channel system, it will come with disks that will also work int he bindings.
So, your golden!