Take that you thick, wet snow.
Since Burton made the Women's Contact Gore-Tex Jacket with Gore-Tex fabric, you'll have no worries making your way down thick powder fields. The waterproof breathable fabric and fully taped seams can withstand anything Father Frost throws at you.
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell and fully taped seams keep you super dry on wet, snowy days
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ensure you don't overheat when you bootpack up the mountain
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your core toasty on frigid days
- A boyfriend fit allows for plenty of mobility and gives you a progressive, relaxed look
- A removable powder skirt and wrist gaiters block out snow
- A fixed hood protects your face from the winter weather
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your extra gear and goodies
Share your thoughts
Rugged floodproof Gore-Tex
Oh my a Gore-Tex jacket that did not break my bank and also comes in fun colors. I am a huge fan of Gore but have had a hard time finding a piece that dose not look all tech and no flair. I want Function, Performance and flair. This jacket has given me all of that and more.