If you find that staying warm is a priority when it's cold outside, then you should check out a jacket: the Burton Crackdown Jacket to be exact. The Crackdown's 15K waterproof breathable DryRide membrane keeps moisture away from the body-mapped down insulation to keep you shredding long after all your buddies have headed to the lodge in search of fire.
- Waterproof breathable DryRide 15K membrane keeps moisture out from the outside and allows vapor to escape to keep you from feeling clammy
- Body-mapped 550-fill down for insulation where you need it most without weighing you down
- Tons of pocket space so you can carry everything you need for a full day of riding
- Removable hand panties seal out snow
- Hideaway face gaiter is there for your cold lift rides
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface for big powder days