Select technology squeezed out for your riding pleasure.
The Burton Custom Flying V Squeezebox Snowboard takes everything you love about the Custom flying V and utilizes high-voltage Lightning Bolts and Squeezebox core profiling to add snap and control so this stick can stand up to the abuse dished out by Norwegian super-viking Mads Johnson.
- Squeeze Box has a thinner core directly under bindings and gradually becomes thicker to the areas outside and between the bindings, which creates mutant-like pop and precise handling
- Lightning Bolts deliver electrifying response interwoven into the fiberglass above and below the board’s core which give edge hold no rocker board has seen before
- Frostbite edges barely extend directly under each foot to grip ice like a beast but go un-noticed when cruising through soft conditions
- 10:45 sidewalls mean bomber impact protection and absorption via some ultra-beefy dual-angle geometry
- The Channel mounting system allows infinite stance options and effortless adjustment
- Sintered WFO base keeps you cruising fast through the flats