The best just got better. Or at least more funner-er. The limited-edition Burton Custom Flying V Twin Snowboard makes some serious freestyle-driven upgrades to the iconic all-mountain quiver-killer. In place of a directional-twin shape, the Flying V Twin has been converted to a true-twin platform and flex all in the name of balanced nollies, ollies, switch take-offs and landings, and pressing in any direction you see fit. Along with the twin makeover, the Squeezebox profiling has been upgraded to feature experimental Off-Axis technology along with Off-Axis Frostbite edges which have been tweaked to flex and grip with modern freestyle stances.
- Flying V hybrid profile offers rocker float and playfulness, while a touch of camber under the feet adds edge control, added pop, and power through turns
- New true-twin shape and twin flex lets you dial in your switch tricks
- New Off-Axis Squeezebox profiling takes Burton's game-changing Squeezebox profiling—with differentiating thickness throughout the board to save weight and increase strength—and shifts it to match the angles and stance of freestyle-focused riders
- New Off-Axis Frostbite shifts the protruding edge at the binding zones to accommodate for the new twin shape
- New Super Fly II core with Off-Axis Engineered Grain Direction (EGD) uses the same lighter and strong woods but have new perpendicular wood laminates strategically placed to protect the core from impacts from jibs
- Triax fiberglass gives a versatile flex and response for all-mountain performance
- Lightning Bolts energy transfer strand radiate outward from under your feet to make the feel more responsive without making it stiffer
- Extra-absorbent sintered WFO base is infused with a specially formulated wax for a durable base that stays fast all season long
- Infinite Ride process consists of Burton overbuilding the board, and then breaking it in at the factory, for a ride that stays crisp and poppy straight out of the plastic season after season
- Pro-Tip uses a thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- 10:45 sidewalls are extra beefy for bomber impact protection
- The Channel allows you to micro-adjust you stance over a greater length and an infinite range
Share your thoughts
My dreams came true
The burton custom has been the best board i've ever ridden. I just always wish it came in a twin. When i saw this board, my dreams came true. I rode it at Snowbird on a super hardcore day and it was amazing. i was worried that the flying v would take away edge control, but i didnt notice any loss at all. The board also felt a lot lighter than most. It was very playful, but also very stable. I'm very happy with the purchase and hope Burton offers this board as a twin option in the future.