When you put your big feet onto the Burton Custom ICS Wide Snowboard, you can mount your bindings at any stance width or angle you’d like (even pigeon-toed, if you’re weird like that). How? The Burton Custom ICS Wide Snowboard features The Channel: this spine down the center of your board evenly distributes energy for extra snap, and it works with both standard bindings (Channel-compatible binding discs sold separately) and ESTs. Take your mid-flex Custom down steep powder chutes or into the halfpipe—whatever terrain you encounter, this wide board can hack it.
- The Channel focuses power through a central spine that evenly radiates energy through the board for enhanced rebound and snap
- Infinite Ride technology means that your board feels consistent from day one through day 201
- New Lightning Bolts (fiberglass fingers) radiate out from The Channel to quickly send input from your feet to the edge for superb response
- The Custom packs Burton�s new sintered N2O WFO base for gap-clearing speed
- Super Fly II core features a negative core profile (thinner sections between the bindings) for softer flex and torsion that excels anywhere on the mountain
- To reduce waste, Burton used some recycled metals and plastics to create this board
- Board colors may vary, and we have no control over which one you�ll get. But you�ll love it anyway, right? Right
Share your thoughts
2nd best board on the market
The only board better then this is the custom x. Burton is the king of snowboards and this one of the tried and tru boards. It will do everything you need from deep pow to groomers. Awwwwwwww Yeaaaaaaaa!
Rode this board for two days this season befor it completly split across the nose without any real provication and whats more burton refused to honour the warranty because it has been through a park. I mean come on guys isn't that what you reckon your boards are for.In summary i got hooked up with a lib tech skate banana after and it is insanly off the chain only thing is it was a little slow but nothing a good wax couldn't fix, but seriously don't buy a burton they really don't care about there customers from what i could tell of my exprience with them, do yourself a favour buy a lib tech they freaken shread,you will never look back!
I just have regular burton mission...
I just have regular burton mission bindings and have purchased a board with the ics system.How much are the discs for the bindings?
The retro compatible disks are FREE and should have shipped with your board. Just ask for the disks... and you should be good to roll! You can always call Burton Rider Services at (800) 881-3138 and they can send some out to ya!
None-the-less, if you want that unprecedented board flex and feel, when you have the duckets, upgrade to some Burton EST binders... I guarantee your presses will thank you for it!