Burton Custom Snowboard - 2012
Leave your mark on The Wall.
This is a directional twin. That means the board shape is the same tip and tail but the stance is set back. the nose is longer than the tail.
hope this helps
By: Tim Bohlken
January 21, 2013
Four Horsemen Sales
October 1, 2012
So you still want camber? Guess what so do we. Look no further then the Custom for the one board answer to all terrain. The core profiling of Squeezebox allows more board flex under your foot while more response outside your bindings. Add Lightning Bolts for additional pop in the tip/tail and frostbite for more edge control on those icy, hard pack days. All teamed up with Infinite Ride for a board that rides the same day 1 to 100 and youve found your match.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 151 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm, 163 cm
- directional twin
- medium (5 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [151cm] 1153 mm; [154cm] 1183 mm; [156cm] 1203 mm; [158cm] 1223 mm; [160cm] 1243 mm; [163cm] 1268 mm
- Waist Width:
- [151cm] 248 mm; [154cm] 252 mm; [156cm] 253 mm; [158cm] 254 mm; [160cm] 255 mm; [163cm] 257 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [151cm] 7.5 m; [154cm] 7.7 m; [156cm] 7.9 m; [158cm] 8 m; [160cm] 8.1 m; [163cm] 8.3 m
- Stance Width:
- [151, 154, 156cm] 21 in; [158, 160, 163cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0.4 in
- Super Fly II (wood), triax glass
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain riding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year