The one-board quiver for big-footed shredders.
The term 'all-mountain' gets thrown around a lot these days, but the Burton Custom Wide is truly a snowboard that will take you anywhere - out-of-bounds powder, park laps, or cruiser runs. The 2011 version of this classic, super-versatile shape got upgraded with Lightning Bolts and Frostbite edges for unprecedented control in all types of terrain.
- Traditional camber shape delivers predictable, powerful carves and ollies
- Frostbite Edges extend slightly out from the binding zones to increase edge grip in firm snow
- New Lightning Bolts improve energy transfer for better edge-to-edge response
- Carbon I-Beam adds pop without weight for a light, snappy feel
- The Channel mounting system allows infinite stance options and easy on-hill binding adjustments