For slacking out into the backcountry with the most necessary items.
- Zippered front pocket holds your shovel and probe and can still be accessed with your board attached
- Recycled PET fabric keeps your things dry and reduces your impact on the Earth and its pow-producing weather systems
- Molded EVA and TPU back panel doesn't bang your back as you ride and stays secured with help from the waist strap and cushioned shoulder straps
- A fleece-lined media or goggle pocket holds your valuables during the hike without scratching them
- Hydration-compatible for piping water to you while you hike and then build a monster booter in the backcountry
Share your thoughts
does the day hiker backpack from Burton...
does the day hiker backpack from Burton have a chest strap?
yes this pack comes with both a chest strap and waist strap
This pack is made very well and looks much better in person. Perfect if you'd like something to carry books in for school while still wanting to take your business to the mountain. I highly suggest this product and as usual, DOGFUNK comes through- fast shipping, right price and outstanding customer service.