For any kind of riding, this pack belong on your back.
Bring the Burton Day Hiker Backpack on your next session, whether it's finding powder, building a kicker, or digging out a handrail in the city. The Day Hiker has long been a favorite of rippers in all disciplines for its durable material, streamlined look, and organized design.
- Cush ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel provide a pressure-free fit
- Internal shovel pocket makes accessing your shovel (and handle) easy
- Padded laptop compartment measuring 12 x 10.5 x 1.5in (30 x 27 x 3.5 cm) helps the pack cross over to campus or office life
- Hydration reservoir compatible, because drinking water is awesome
- Vertical board carry system with glove-friendly buckles and reinforced straps brings your board where the lifts won't
- Internal fleece-lined goggle and media pocket stores extra lenses and tunes
- 420D high-density nylon and 600D polyester construction is durable and abrasion-resistant
Share your thoughts
Well made, attention to details evident. Rides well on the back and shoulder straps are comfy. Two zippered side pockets can hold water bottles if you like besides anything else that you want secure. The inner micro fiber lined zippered pocket is sweet for glasses, goggles and anything else you want to protect. And the inner padded sleeve is ideal for a 13" laptop or iPad. There's even a way to snake headphone wire into the main compartment. The other compartment is perfect for organizing stuff like pens, paper etc. This daypack is perfect for anyone on the go.