Mother Nature pulled the ol' bait-and-switch and turned a nice, sunny morning into a cloudy, windy, and cold afternoon; but that's OK, you have the Burton Women's Decoy Jacket at the ready. She may be a trickster, but the street-savvy style of this insulated jacket probably had her fooled into thinking you weren't ready for her little surprise.
- Cotton-nylon fabric features the DryRide Mist-Defy DWR treatment to shed snowflakes
- Heat-trapping, low-bulk Thermocore insulation is strategically placed with more in the core and less in the sleeves to give you extra mobility
- Satin lining slides over your clothes easily
- Button-down zipper flap keeps out chilly winds
- Ribbed cuffs and hem add street-smart style
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love this coat. Haven't gotten the chance yet to use it in the snow but it is super warm and toasty otherwise. Great feel for being water resistant. Tons of pockets, all the benefits of a snowboarding jacket wrapped in a regular everyday coat shell. Fit is on point as well, could be a little longer for riding but that is just a preference. More once I take it for a spin. Curious to see how it holds up in the snow.