Be the first to upload your photo of the Deerfield Puffy Insulated Jacket - Men's. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Can you tell me the price of the international shipping (Italy)? It's possible to send like gift?
By: Filippo Dugoni
September 19, 2012
Hi Filippo, we cannot ship Burton products beyond the USA. Sorry about that.
September 19, 2012
February 19, 2012
I'd like to give a 3.5 star rating to be more accurate but anyway...
The jacket is well made, good quality material. I got the iron grey/blue/green combo colorway.
A few problems I have with the jacket are the following:
- There are no arm vents, unless you count the convertable sleeve zipper that's meant for transforming the jacket into a vest. Otherwise, there is no underarm vents, at least the type that most people would expect. This jacket is well insulated and gets roasting quick, so the lack of traditional vents is unfortunate.
- Despite being Burton's "team fit" which is supposed to be a bit looser, the sleeves on the jacket are very narrow, almost to the point where I couldn't get my hand/arm through the jacket sleeves with my gloves on.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
im 6.2 height
will L size fit well? or should i order XL
December 22, 2011
Sergey a large will do the job. This jacket is sick. 3 in 1 for all season wear. The sleeves are removable and reversible so many options...
By: Four Horsemen
January 4, 2012
Large will fit true to size, XL will be a little baggy.
December 27, 2011
April 3, 2012
I needed an insulated jacket and I thought this would fit the bill. It looks great! Never gotten so many compliments on a jacket. But guess what, this jacket sucks! The sleeves suck. Snow goes up them. The powder skirt rides up. The armpits let in snow. Whoever designed this jacket never rode it on a Utah powder day. A jacket from Old Navy would keep you drier than this jacket. I had to return it since it was so bad in the snow!
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell 2L; [lining] taffeta, X-Static silver fiber
- [body] Thinsulate Platinum (200g); [sleeves] Thinsulate Platinum (100g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- yes, fixed
- below hip
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 front hand, 2 front chest, 1 front pass, (internal) 1 chest media, 1 chest vented goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, style versatility
- Manufacturer Warranty: