One day you're staring down the barrel of a rifle about to take down your seasonal meat supply and the next you're slashin' the park. With its removable, reversible sleeves, thick insulation, and key technical features, the Burton Men's Deerfield Puffy Insulated Jacket suits seekers of fame and racks alike. OK, it may not be ideal for deer hunting, but it's an ideal choice of stags looking to stay warm as they show off the skills in chilly to nut-clanking cold temperatures.
- Removable and reversible sleeves let you rock this über-warm jacket however your cold heart desires
- DryRide two-layer fabric with DWR coating stands up to harsh winter conditions without suffocating your inner ghost
- Quad Package Trail Mapping features strategically placed 3M Thinsulate insulation in varying thicknesses to best regulate warmth and enhance mobility
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface seals out snow and keeps maintains a seal to keep snow outcha crack
- Four large front flap pockets for all the ammo needed to snack, charge your head, and adjust gear on the hill
- Burton jacket package featuring: underarm zip vents, interior zip pocket, articulated sleeves, under hem passpocket, internal media and mesh goggle pockets
Share your thoughts
Hi, I'm 6'5" and slim I usually wear a...
Hi, I'm 6'5" and slim I usually wear a medium Tall. Will a Medium in the team fit be okay for me? I understand that the body and sleeves are longer on this jacket.
Hey Magnetic Slim,
Great name by the way. I would go with a Size Large if I were you, this is a team fit jacket, but isn't as loose fitting as one might think. I am 6'3" and would get a Large in this, hope that helps and happy shredding!
This is a good jacket very warm and I am from St. Louis and ride my local mountain and usually ride with a short sleeve, but since it is reversible my arms are not very comfortable since it is the waterproof material.
Can you tell me the price of the international...
Can you tell me the price of the international shipping (Italy)? It's possible to send like gift?
Hi Filippo, we cannot ship Burton products beyond the USA. Sorry about that.
Looks great and is super warm
Looks great, terrible powder jacket!
I needed an insulated jacket and I thought this would fit the bill. It looks great! Never gotten so many compliments on a jacket. But guess what, this jacket sucks! The sleeves suck. Snow goes up them. The powder skirt rides up. The armpits let in snow. Whoever designed this jacket never rode it on a Utah powder day. A jacket from Old Navy would keep you drier than this jacket. I had to return it since it was so bad in the snow!
Nice jacket but a few things...
I'd like to give a 3.5 star rating to be more accurate but anyway...
The jacket is well made, good quality material. I got the iron grey/blue/green combo colorway.
A few problems I have with the jacket are the following:
- There are no arm vents, unless you count the convertable sleeve zipper that's meant for transforming the jacket into a vest. Otherwise, there is no underarm vents, at least the type that most people would expect. This jacket is well insulated and gets roasting quick, so the lack of traditional vents is unfortunate.
- Despite being Burton's "team fit" which is supposed to be a bit looser, the sleeves on the jacket are very narrow, almost to the point where I couldn't get my hand/arm through the jacket sleeves with my gloves on.
im 6.2 height
will L size fit well?...
im 6.2 height
will L size fit well? or should i order XL
Large will fit true to size, XL will be a little baggy.
Sergey a large will do the job. This jacket is sick. 3 in 1 for all season wear. The sleeves are removable and reversible so many options...