If you had, you'd remember it.
It's possible, but not likely, that you've experienced a ride before that is as smooth and powerful as the one you get from the Burton Women’s Déjà Vu Snowboard. The classic camber suspension allows continuous edge control from tip to tail, while lightweight construction and tech features endow the board with gratifying response. The Déjà Vu's twin-like shape gives you the freestyle feel of a twin with a titch better float and control, while the directional flex adds resilience to the nose and pop to the tail to improve power and control in all conditions.
- The Channel mounting system lets you fine-tune your stance width and angle to the max; when combined with Burton EST bindings, it provides ultimate board feel and control. Adaptable to most bindings
- Pro Tip tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight for greater mobility
- Smooth Ride internal dampening absorbs vibrations from rough terrain and cruddy snow as well as shock from hard landings
- Frostbite Edges protrude just slightly from under your bindings to help you get a grip on hard, icy surfaces and power through crud
- Women-specific True Flex Super Fly Core sandwiches hard and soft woods to save weight and improve snap and response
- Durable, porous sintered base absorbs wax easily for greater glide
- Part of Burton’s Green Mountain project, which incorporates recycled content into nearly every element of the board and reduces waste and pollution throughout the manufacturing process