Riding disturbingly fast has never felt so natural.
The Burton Diode EST Snowboard Binding is redefining what is possible in terms of lightweight construction, instant response, and anatomically-correct mobility. Boasting Burton's all-new The Hinge technology, the Diode's baseplate and heelcup move independently to improve foot roll and make lateral movements more ergonomic. But this is no gooey park-rat binding—the carbon-composite baseplate and highback deliver the same lightning-fast response you've come to expect from previous models like the C02 and C60.
- The Hinge lets your heelcup and baseplate move independently for improved foot roll and more natural weight transfers
- EST technology allows your snowboard to flex more naturally by replacing a rigid baseplate/disc setup with pliable padding
- ShredBED 3.0 cushioning system balances shock absorption and underfoot board feel
- Stiff flex and React strap instantly transfer energy for powerful turns at critical speeds
- Compatible exclusively with Burton Channel boards