Space age tech for those who charge hard.
The Burton Diode Re:Flex Binding is the latest in Burton's lineage of insanely high performance carbon fiber bindings. The carbon fiber highback yields incredibly direct feedback, and the crazy-light, super-stiff carbon composite baseplate uses Re:Flex technology to enhance your board's natural flex. It gets better when you factor in the new Hammockstrap, which forgoes bulky padding in favor of an engineered rubber heel strap that's light and comfortable. The helical teeth and Insta-Click technology of the Double Take buckles provide solid heel-hold and precise adjustability. If you're looking for ultimate response and Skunk Works level tech, this is it. The Diode is dialed.
- Ultra-lightweight asymmetrical carbon fiber Hi Back
- Carbon fiber/nylon Re:Flex baseplate
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system
- Hammockstrap asymmetrical heel strap
- Gettagrip Capstrap toe strap
- Double Take buckles featuring Insta-Click
- Tool-free forward lean adjust
- Compatible with The Channel mounting system