Some people slap skateboard-carrying straps on any old school bag and call it a 'skate pack.' The Burton Distortion 29L Backpack sets itself apart by using hassle-free hideaway straps, durable 600D & 300D polyester (for face-time with your deck's grip), and perhaps most notably a dedicated shoe storage pocket for swapping out your skate kicks with a pair that isn't battle-damaged.
- Highly abrasion-resistant polyester stands up to asphalt, baggage claims, and all your gear
- Cush ergonomic shoulder straps are curved to match your torso and are padded to reduce pressure
- Large 29L main compartment holds books, gear, change of clothes, and lunch with room to spare
- Dedicated shoe pocket keeps your spare sneakers from mingling with your books
- Hide-away buckle straps safely hold your skateboard or snowboard upright
- Padded 15in laptop sleeve keeps your machine from getting knocked
- Fleece-lined media/sunglasses pocket keep your precious gadget from cluttering up the main compartment
- Frends color variant comes with limited edition earbuds
Share your thoughts
Burton Distortion 29L Backpack
Hello. You'll be able to send to Ukraine...
Hello. You'll be able to send to Ukraine 61096 USPS postal service and how much will it cost? Thank you!
Unfortunately we cannot ship Burton products outside the US. To find out how much a different item will cost with shipping, just add the item to your shopping cart and follow the check out steps.
The backpack I need is for a boy that...
The backpack I need is for a boy that carries several books and dance cloths. Several other things. I don't want the pack to be to heavy and it needs plenty of room.He does snowboard,quad etc but dought the pack will be used for that. Suggestions?
This should be plenty big for his needs and is a relatively light backpack as well.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
The Rasta colored one is called "Bombaclot" if you ever go to any of the Caribbean islands ask one of the Rastafari what it means... You'll laugh your ass off.
Ive already used it for hiking multiple times, the storage compartment is great for sticking your dirty shoes or anything wet that you dont want to put in the main pouch, the seams are well designed and seem very strong so far, I ride a forum youngblood snowboard that will fit in the straps, and the straps will hold it in place, and it also looks great, i definitely recommend it
great back pack
this thing holds everything and looks pretty good too. perfect for college students. i think the best parts are the multiple sleeves, pockets, and especialy the shoe compartment.