- The Channel mounting system lets you fine-tune your stance width and angle to the max; when combined with Burton EST bindings, it provides ultimate board feel and control. Adaptable to most bindings
- Pro Tip tapered tip and tail reduces swing weight for greater mobility
- Smooth Ride internal dampening absorbs vibrations from rough terrain and cruddy snow as well as shock from hard landings
- Ultralight Jumper Cables carbon stringers add pop and response
- Frostbite Edges protrude just slightly from under your bindings to help you get a grip on hard, icy surfaces and power through crud
- Women-specific True Flex Super Fly Core sandwiches hard and soft woods to save weight and improve snap and response
- Durable, porous sintered base absorbs wax easily for greater glide
- Part of Burton’s Green Mountain project, which incorporates recycled content into nearly every element of the board and reduces waste and pollution throughout the manufacturing process
Share your thoughts
This says it is a level 3 flex. On a scale...
This says it is a level 3 flex. On a scale from 1-10 is 1 softest? And 10 the stiffest?
that is correct 1=soft 10=stiff
I've got Burton bindings from 2009, will...
I've got Burton bindings from 2009, will they work with this board?
This board has the channel mounting system, which works perfectly with Burton's EST bindings, but also should include a universal mounting plate to allow your non-EST 2009 Burton bindings to work.
Yes, with a Burton M6 Transition kit all Burton Disc bindings will mount on the channel.