Experience the unbelievably buttery feel of Burton’s Dominant Snowboard while sliding rails or jibbing boxes. This season, Burton gave this soft-flex board its Party Rocker shape—flat between your feet and lifted tips and tails—to make this board feel loose as a drunk co-ed, free as an open bar, and soft as a pillow during a hangover.
- The Channel lets you mount your bindings however you want to
- The tapered, elliptical tip and tail means less swing weight and more flex and pop
- Infinite Ride technology means that your board feels consistent from day one through day 101
- Super Fly core features a negative core profile (thinner sections between the bindings) for softer flex and torsion
- The core�s wood grain along toe and heel edges is perpendicular to the rest of the grain for added strength and enhanced edge hold
- A Lightspeed Vision base holds up to abuse and is easy to maintain
- Meaty sidewalls with rail-tuned edges absorb impact and let you slide without catching
- Downsize 1 to 2 centimeters from your normal board length
Share your thoughts
whats the difference between this board...
whats the difference between this board and the con dom are they they same????
The con dom is a bit softer, not as good of a core. The Freebase of the con dom has the edges lifted up off of the snow all the way around the deck, this makes the board pretty loose, a great jib board for sure.
i just bought this board on sale but had...
i just bought this board on sale but had to get it at the 154 length ... im 6 foot and a lil over 170 pounds will i run into a lot of issues with that length
Not at all man, especially if you ride a lot of park (which I assume you do as you bought a dominant haha). I'm your height and around 190lbs and I rock (depending on the day) a 156 or 152 (not this board, but a similar park board). The 154 is a fine length for you.
i cant beleive its not butter.
so nice to ride, good pop, bombs downhill without getting shaky.
so stoked with it, it pretty much butters itself.
these board is the best park board offered by burton!!
very very nice