Ever heard the phrase 'strap on your gnar boots'? Well, these are those boots.
The Burton Driver X Snowboard Boot was built for powerful, fast riders who demand supercharged support and response from their equipment. The Driver's beefy flex provides confidence-inspiring control through critical backcountry lines, and an aggressive sole tread pattern and Super Grip toe keep you right-side-up while ascending sketchy, slippery bootpacks.
- Removable tongue insert lets the rider custom-tune the boot's flex: Choose between 'that's stiff' and 'holy shit, that's really stiff'
- Speed Zone zonal lacing tightens the upper and lower boot independently with the yank of a cord
- Rad Pad eliminates pressure points at sensitive instep area
- Total Comfort construction means the boot feels great out of the box—no more pain-filled break-in times
- Vibram EcoStep sole is outrageously grippy, and also made with 30% recycled material