Text message sent.
The sun is shining, the air in the valley is warming up after last night’s storm, and there are fresh inches in the mountains. There is no way in hell you are going to spend the day at a desk while you get text messages from your asshole buddies about how great the snow is. Grab your Restricted Druid Jacket from Burton and throw your board on the rack. Make sure you bring your phone so you can be the asshole inflicting painful envy on the poor schmucks stuck below working for the man.
- DryRide Durashell 2L helps stop flurries from soaking in
- The ALS lining holds heat in where you need it and let it out where things heat up
- Thermacore helps keep you warm when the air is cool without adding bulk
- Hem-cinch and waist-gaiter block snow out if you go down in the freshies
- Sig fit gives you room to layer without excess bagginess and a little extra sleeve to go over your gloves