A track-jacket inspired look with a proven track record against foul-weather.
The Burton Girls’ Dulce Jacket is a strong subscriber to the mantra of 'look good, feel good,' walks the walk by combining the aesthetic of a track jacket and the proven weather-beating properties of Aquapel DWR-coated DryRide Durashell material and Thermacore insualtion.
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer fabric provides technical 10K-rated moisture resistance and 5K vapor management with outstanding durability to keep it lasting long
- New Aquapel DWR coating provides an additional level of weather-beating technology
- Critically taped seams shut out moisture along the jacket's longest and most vulnerable seams
- Room-To-Grow system expands the sleeves to accommodate for mid-season growth spurts
- Zonally insulated with 180g of Thermacore synthetic fill in the body and 120g in the hood and sleeves for bulk-free mobility
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips improve airflow without letting snow in to soak your cozy vibe
- Full-time drop-down safety expandable helmet-friendly hood secures over headwear and helmets without blocking the view or appearing floppy when not in use
- Velcro® brand jacket-to-pant interface creates a powder-proof seal that's easy enough for little hands to operate
- Internal goggle and media pocket provides safe-keeping for your soundtrack
Share your thoughts
Spot light stealing on and off the mount
Varsity style jacket with all the features she needs to ride for hours on the mountain. Dryride 2L waterproof breathable fabric keeps bad weather away and the thermacore keeps her warm and cozy no hot chocolate break for this girl! Critically tapped seams and soft chin guard are just some extras. Matches great with the denim Burton pant !!!